[CQ-Contest] CQ Western Europe

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Western Europe
From: "Hal Offutt" <hal@japancorporateresearch.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:17:40 +0900
I will be in Germany on business from February 15-19, finishing the week at
Frankfurt airport at around 1900 local time Friday night.  I would love to find
a place to operate the ARRL DX CW contest that weekend.  I am willing to fly or
drive 2-3 hours anywhere from Frankfurt.  I prefer single op but multi-op also
ok.  I will be coming from Japan so I might be able to bring something you
need.  Non smoker.  Suggestions appreciated.  Station rentals considered.

Many thanks!

Hal W1NN & 7J1AAI