Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW - 10m

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW - 10m
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:42:31 -0600
I wasn't active in the contest on Saturday but I only heard one station on
10 meters during the times I listened on that band on Sunday, an LU. He
couldn't hear me at all. So I got no QSO's o 10 meters at all. I didn't even
hear the usual Caribbean stations who usually come through on that band.

73, Zack W9SZ