[CQ-Contest] Propagation and the Contesting Compendium

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Propagation and the Contesting Compendium
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:13:39 -0400
The last week has been pretty much dedicated to adding articles to the
Propagation section edited by K9LA, professional propagation forecaster
and past editor of National Contest Journal.  "Disturbances to
propagation"
<http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Disturbances_to_propagation> and
"Propagation planning for contests"
<http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Propagation_planning_for_contests>
are particularly worth your time.

We're actively looking for input every day.  If you have written (or
want to write) an article on ANY aspect of contesting that you think
should be included in the Compendium, please e-mail me.  If you know of
an article, a station, a contester or anything else worthy of
contesters' attention, wherever it is, please let me know.  I'll do the
rest, or help you do it.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com