[CQ-Contest] RBN reports

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RBN reports
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:17:51 -0400
Congrats to the CQ WW crew for getting the log processing for last November's
WW CW finished and out so quickly. Both logs and UBN reports are available.
Excellent!

I suppose with my pathetic station I shouldn't feel bad about losing 9 QSOs out
of 421 but it's amazing how the score reduction adds up (10 per cent in my
case). Danged multipliers. Two of my lost Qs were double multipliers, including
one a "local." I'm not in his log! I hate having to bother some big gun in my
own country/zone for a QSO but it's a necessary evil. Maybe next time I'll go
find somebody rag-chewing (who won't send in a log).

Jim Cain
>From the K1TN Superstation
Pomona, NJ