[CQ-Contest] K0DXC - NSL WK 3 Audio Now Posted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K0DXC - NSL WK 3 Audio Now Posted
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:29:30 -0400
Good job, Cal! I really enjoyed listening to the NS audio. I've never listened
to an NS on the air.

Your grampa K9MMS must be so proud of you. You will go far at whatever you do
in life, no doubt in my mind.

Most of us in my generation (I'm 60) honed our skills with 100 watts and wires
and verticals just like yours. Takes a lot more finesse than the big firepower
of 1.5 kW and a beam.

I began my ham career at the very bottom of a sunspot cycle, like you. You
won't believe your ears when 10 opens up again someday.

I see you have an N3ZN paddle; so do I!

The video was very cool. The TV producer did a good job, didn't he/she?

I might just try this week's NS. If I do, it will be because of you. Imagine
that, inspired by a 14-year-old. Listen hard for my puny signal, would you?

Contesting needs another few thousand "KID"s like you. (When I listened to the
audio I didn't know why you gave the name "KID." Then I read your web site. : >}

All the best,

Jim Cain, K1TN

www.arrl.org/yasme/