[CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest 2009. April 4 - 5

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest 2009. April 4 - 5
From: SP5UAF <tom.sp5uaf@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 12:05:49 +0200
Hi Contest Fans,

I would like to invite you to participate the SP DX Contest 2009. The
contest traditionally takes place during the first weekend of April.
This year it starts on Saturday, April 4 at 15:00 UTC - ends on
Sunday, April 5 at 15:00 UTC.

It is a 24 hours, single-country event: stations located in Poland
work only stations from outside SP. There are always plenty of SP
stations in the SP DX Contest so it can be a good training and very
good fun for contest fans. And you will not have to turn your beam all
the contest period searching for multipliers and new calls. Just point
it to Poland and give us a chance to work you.

The contest rules (in many language versions) are published at
http://www.spdxcontest.info/. Visit the contest website to see how
many special trophies are donated for foreign stations in the SP DX
Contest 2009. You can find also many other interesting information on
the website: All Time Records, Results from previous years,
information about contest loggers and much more.

We would like to inform that all contest awards, Jubillee Awards, 2008
trophies and special awards were sent to the winners. The last batch
of awards was sent in the middle of March. We were informed that some
participants have not received their awards from previous years. If
you have such a problem or any other question please send an e-mail to
the Contest Committee: committee@spdxcontest.info.

We do hope to hear your call in the SP DX Contest 2009.

73
Tom SP5UAF
SP DX Contest Committee