[CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:28:49 -0400
It occurs to me that it may be time to undertake the development of a
Contesting Wikipedia - a single, comprehensive source of information for
and about contesting, contest station-building, operating, and related
topics.  At a minimum it could be a one-stop source for links to
information already on the web, but over time it could evolve into a way of
making sure that all the good stuff out there doesn't vanish over time into
the wayback machine.

Just testing the waters here ... if there's interest then I'll work on
fleshing it out.

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back, and updated daily  at
www.conteststations.com
Visit the Reverse Beacon Network at http://Skimmer.DXWatch.com