Re: [CQ-Contest] Does anyone make dust covers for paddles?

To: <w2up3@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Does anyone make dust covers for paddles?
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:18:51 -0700
Rose Kopp, Ken's better half, makes some spiffy key covers.. they are material,
not see through, but they accent the radio covers just fine. I have one on my
Vibroplex paddles, and use them with the cover in place. It keeps the dust out
right nice, and looks slick too. With my call on the top.
  She has a link on the Elecraft site for easiest access.
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:19:57 +0000> From:
w2up3@verizon.net> To: cq-contest@contesting.com> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does
anyone make dust covers for paddles?> > Many years ago, I bought a plexiglass
dust cover for a Bencher paddle. > Now I have other paddles of various shapes
and sizes, but no covers. > Does anyone have a current source for them?> Tnx,>
Barry W2UP> > > > > -- > > Barry Kutner, W2UP Newtown, PA > >