Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

To: nx5m@txcyber.com,"Chris Plumblee" <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:59:41 -0500
I wonder if anyone had a Skimmer or other SDR-enabled program running ,
covering that frequency slice during the period in question and recording
an I/Q file.  If so, it might be worth burning a DVD and sending it along
to the FCC, because it would give incontrovertible proof of exactly what
was going on.

73, Pete N4ZR