[CQ-Contest] EU Sprint Logs

To: CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU Sprint Logs
From: Dave Lawley <dave@g4buo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:47:12 +0100
Following the sad death of Paolo I2UIY I am now handling all log
submissions for the EU Sprints. The email address for logs
eusprint@kkn.net remains unchanged.

We believe we have all logs that were sent after about 17:00UTC on 7th
October. There was also a problem with automatic acknowledgments, but
these should all have been sent now.

So, if you sent your EU Sprint log before 17:00UTC on 7th October, or if
you haven't received an acknowledgment email, please re-send to
eusprint@kkn.net, or contact me if you have any questions.

I plan to issue a list of logs received once the deadline passes, and we
will accept logs for a while after the deadline on this occasion.

73, Dave G4BUO