Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 18:29:37 -0400
A certain contest committee person privately told me last month that he
suspects that there's more cheating, but told me that he doesn't have the
evidence to back up that suspicion and has no plans to gather any.

Statement like that may cause some to infer that there are others who
extrapolate a position like to the extreme.

However... this is the entire crux of the argument, isn't it?

73