Re: [CQ-Contest] You want line scores back in QST or somewhere?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, David Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You want line scores back in QST or somewhere?
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
I know there is/was a group, and pardon me for not remembering who they are,
who is slowly hand entering all the ARRL scores into a database. Help has been
requested in the past, but you had to have access to the appropriate back
issues. Once in digital format theoretically they will never disappear...

Actually an OCR PDF of all the historical articles and data would be
interesting. I've been looking at some QSLs from the 1948 DX Contest and boy
what a different world it was then...

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas