[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - 15 years of TCG teams

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - 15 years of TCG teams
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:29:51 -0500
Next Saturday is the NCJ-sponsored CW North American QSO Party.
The Tennessee Contest Group would like to invite contesters from
all over to join a TCG team and experience the fun of team contesting.
There are no geographic boundaries, so anybody is welcome to join a
TCG team. If you don't wish to join a TCG team, we encourage you to
form a team of your own, and get some fellow operators on the air.

This year marks the 15th consecutive year that the TCG has been
assembling NAQP teams. Our little club began with the August 1993
NAQP CW contest, and we are happy to still be here assembling teams.
Help us celebrate 15 years by joining a Tennessee Contest Group team.
Just drop K4RO an email if you would like to join us.

Whether you operate part-time or full-time, on a team or not, we hope
that you will get on the air and make some QSOs in the contest. The NAQP
is a great contest for folks new to the game, as well as a good workout
for the seasoned ops. Don't forget to call CQ often, and QSY for mults!

73

-Kirk  K4RO