[CQ-Contest] 350th annual SMC Hooters party - change of venue

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 350th annual SMC Hooters party - change of venue
From: "Paul Gentry" <Paul@k9pg.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:46:18 -0500
Thursday evening May 15 6:30pm.
6851 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414
937-890-0467

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=469&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

Seeing as how the Centerville Hooters has closed up shop, we have to change
locations this year.   There is a Hooters on the north side that's closer to
downtown Dayton... but they don't have a "garage"....  they have something
called a "cage."    I'm told that it can hold around 50 people... so we may
have to spill over into the main floor.

There will be another prize for the person who dresses up in the most
colorful, clashing, oversized or undersized, suit & tie.   Last year's
winner was K9GX... with a few coming in a close 2nd.   And being that there
is no Goodwill store close by this Hooters... you'll need to stop by your
own local Goodwill store.... or shop online... for your bright tangerine
sport coat & brown spotted tie to go along with your Hawaiian shirt.   In
addition to the prize, the winner will walk away with the coveted Pink
Jacket... which will be awarded to the winner each year from now on....
thanks K9GX for donating the beautiful jacket.

To see some pix from the Hooters party last year, go here....
http://picasaweb.google.com/PaulK9PG/Dayton2007   the first 30 or so pix are
from the party.

I'm not sure if we'll be getting wings this year or not... new QTH, new
management, new rules.... I was supposed to get a call back last week and
never did... but I have a feeling we'll get some... just a question of how
many.

no need to RSVP... just show up.

Paul K9PG