Re: [CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 21:49:39 -0600
Paul,

There's a lot to this issue, and perhaps it will take a long time for it to
become an "expired equine".

The big stations spot a lot so they help all the little guys who are helping
them. They don't want to be seen as just taking from the cluster, but giving
back too.

I suspect that you won't see too many of the little guys connected to the
realtime score website as most of them are not competitive. The cluster
allows for "talking" and "announcing" - social activities.

73,

Bob W5OV