Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal: change CK in ARRL SS

To: "Steve Harrisonusa" <k0xp@dandy.net>, "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal: change CK in ARRL SS
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:17:53 -0000

> It shouldn't be any question at all: the year the station was first
> licensed, is THE YEAR THE STATION WAS FIRST LICENSED.
>
> What's so difficult to understand about that?????

Nothing difficult at all.

My station KG6AQI on Guam was first licensed in 1959.
My station WA0PQF in Minnesota was first licensed in 1965
My station WB9DLL in Wisconsin was first licensed in 1970
My station WB4GXH in Virginia was first licensed in 1973
My station WB0WFF in Minnesota was first licensed in 1976
The callsign of WB0WFF was changed to K0HB in in 1976
I closed the first K0HB station in 1979, and opened a new K0HB station at a
different location in 1980.

Looks like my check is '80'.

beep beep, de Hans, K0HB/4ID