Re: [CQ-Contest] TQP vs CQ RTTY

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TQP vs CQ RTTY
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:54:34 -0600
This problem is easily solved....

If the CQWW RTTY Contest is now on par with the other CQWW's (Phone and CW),
then change the CQWW RTTY rules to be the same as the other CQWW's. Contacts
within your own country would count 0 points. This would greatly reduce the 40
meter RTTY activity during the USA daytime, allowing room for TQP participants.

There are plenty of other RTTY contests that are everyone-works-everyone. It's
high time that CQWW RTTY have the same rules as the real CQWW's.

73,
Steve, N2IC/5