[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not get it.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not get it.
From: "ah8dx Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:53:33 -0700
WHO CARES?

You know what is fun? Taking an all-band Butternut vertical to an island someplace in the world, putting it in the sand and "kicking everyone's butt" and that's all with one radio.

Andrei......don't worry about it, just sit in the chair a little longer or work on other strategies where you can kill your competition next time. I know you will do well in future tests because I see your passion for contesting. Tnx for all of the q's.

CU in the next test,

Craig, AH8DX