Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: K3 initial comments

To: "'Steve Harrison'" <k0xp@dandy.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: K3 initial comments
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:38:46 -0700
The K3 AF concentric control has Main AF Gain on the middle and Sub-RX AF
Gain on the ring.

The K3 RF concentric control has Main RF Gain on the middle and Sub-RX RF
Gain on the ring.  However, the user can menu select Squelch to go on either
middle or ring in place of RF Gain for that RX.

73,
Ed - W0YK