Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL REPLY - Remote Site & Contesting Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL REPLY - Remote Site & Contesting Rules
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
----- Original Message ----
> Said another way, "if it can be said to one person, it can be said to all
> people"...yet, it is not.

In the public arena its more like 'if it is said to one person it is said to
all', which is obviously even more true in these days of internet email.

Internet e-mail etiquitte dictates that a personal e-mail stays personal (at
least it does for me).  It would be trivial for a contest sponsor to post their
rulings to a blog for everyone to view with equal opportunity.  I honestly
don't understand the down-side to doing this.  If a sponsor would care to chime
in, I'd be "all ears". :)

Ev, W2EV