Re: [CQ-Contest] Please Post Me Requests

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Please Post Me Requests
From: Art - W6KY <w6ky@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:51:35 -0800
I have N1MM set to post 'all' stations I work when I am in a S&P mode.
Therefore by default, they all get posted....  My opinion, if a station
asks to
be posted, they should be moved to the assisted category!!!  Of course,
we have no 'Contest Police' so it's just another uncontrollable item of
contesting...  Self Posting is another matter as it leaves a footprint
and can
be used to disqualify or change a stations category...
73, Art   W6KY