[CQ-Contest] Remote tuning knob for an Icom?

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Remote tuning knob for an Icom?
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:22:00 -0600
After spending 12 hours this weekend looking DOWN at my radio on the desk top,
I thought it would be great to raise it to eye level to alleviate the crick in
my neck.  I went in search of a Remote Tuning Knob, ala TenTec and only found
reference to an Ekletech company which appears to be out of business.  I
thought of building a small button pad with UP and DOWN buttons and interfacing
it through the mic jack but would rather have a Knob.  Any ideas short of
buying a TenTec?

Clint - W5CPT