Re: [CQ-Contest] Feed Your Writer!

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>,"CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Feed Your Writer!
From: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:43:13 -0600
And that is exactly what is wrong, very well put Shelby.
I'll leave it pretty much intact... because it needs to be attended to.
The attraction is to learn about the other fellow. And in contests..
the soapbox is where we learn,
the net doesn't give us the same touch.
So.. the "improvements are made" the results are in.
Now another "improvement" needs to be made...
Pretty much because the last one DIDN'T WORK!

We didn't gain any marketing, subscriptions jumping off the shelf, or license
apps overwhelming the FCC.
Maybe we all need to do something that would work. Keep those of us that are
here happier, and each of us
share with someone else to help grow the group.

Ok, nuff from the last of the Mustangs...
Dale - WC7S in Wy