[CQ-Contest] CW Sprint conditions and QRM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint conditions and QRM
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:56:22 -0800
Last night - at 0055 UTC, W1AW was over S9 here in Oregon on 20 meters.  The
band might be that good tonight.

Also, I understand that the 3Y0X operation is going to focus on SSB during
the weekend (due to the RTTY contest).  Therefore, the QRM on 40 won't be any
worse than it was last year.  As others have pointed out, the sprint activity
mostly moved down the band below the RTTY (but I do remember making a few QSOs
up the band too - so keep an ear out for that).

Also, please don't forget the 7 day log submission deadline.  You can either
mail your logs to cwsprint@ncjweb.com or use the log submission link from the
NCJ web page (www.ncjweb.com).

There will be at least a few DX multipliers on during the contest as people are
getting QRV for the ARRL DX contest.  Remember, all NA countries (other than VE
and W) count as multipliers.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net