Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL Practices

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL Practices
From: "Paul T. Antos" <wb2abd@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:11:59 -0500
As Bill  W6WRT  mentions, some stations do QSL ad nauseam. Burro cards with no
"pse" on them I don't bother to answer. However, I have received multiple
requests for the same contact because they never got my return QSL via the
burro.  One particular YB station sent three times in the course of  10 years,
successively noting he never received a reply. I finally sent it direct.

I don't get too many requests, so I don't consider it a PITA.  Certainly
explains why the few cards I want to get don't show up despite the
SASE/IRC/DUCATs.

Paul WB2ABD