Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP - get over it: zero qsl's

To: <kr2q@optonline.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP - get over it: zero qsl's
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:09:11 +0100

Okay...so my cover is blown.  Zoli has correctly identified that KR2Q really
does qsl.

My posting, especially about my never qsling as the cause for "so many"
non-SASE qsls being received by K5, was supposed to be humorous...a
joke...tongue in cheek.
Sorry if it was misinterpretted.

de Doug KR2Q
(who never signs "/qrp" but with a qsl that does indicate "/qrp"...is THAT
okay?)  :-)

Communication is difficult - even if you have the same mothertongue !
Being funny with someone in a different language is a real challenge
and one must be careful. It is so easy to upset people - without really
trying !

I know from experience !!!  hi

HNY  73

Rag LA5HE