[CQ-Contest] QSL Policy

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Policy
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:45:15 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2006 6:32:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
teemu@sm0wka.com writes:

Yes LOTW  is a relief for some hams, then it also Kills the pleasure of
others. Still  not answering paper QSLs is non-hamspirit

For what it's worth, I answer all the cards I receive -- bureau or
otherwise. I've never kept score on the return postage thing. In keeping with
the most
recent thread, life is too short for QRP (code for, "life is too short  to
worry about missing a 37 cent stamp). With or without an SASE, I'll  still be
going to work tomorrow.

73 John, K1AR