[CQ-Contest] Tara RTTY Melee from Honolulu HI

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tara RTTY Melee from Honolulu HI
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:19:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello fellow contesters,

I will be in Honolulu, HI from 28 Nov - 8 Dec 2005.  I was wondering if anyone
is interested in operating the following contest Multi Op or letting me use
their station for Single Op.  I wouldn't mind operating outside the contest
also and meeting fellow hams and contesters.  Please email me off list if
interested.

I am trying to avoid the "suitcase station" but will operate that way as a last
resort.

Contest: Tara RTTY Melee
When: 0000Z-2400Z, Dec 3

http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html