[CQ-Contest] add operator

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] add operator
From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 05:58:30 -0500
I inadvertently left one of my operator's off the list of op's for cqww
ssb...it was my mistake, and I regret it...when one takes the time to drive
over 500 miles to participate in a M-M operation, it is necessary that they
be included in the list of op's....this person is not only one of my 40
meter op's , he is my qsl manager...Don K4PK has given many hours of his
time both during the contest and after the contest in keeping the massive
qsl duties in check...so gentlemen please add the call of K4PK to the list
of op's and NQ4I M-M.....my apologies to Don...de Rick NQ4I