Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic Contest Spots/Cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic Contest Spots/Cheating
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:31:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/2005 7:29:07 A.M. Central Standard Time,
wn3vaw@verizon.net writes:

If  I
have to further complicate that search by having to find one that  requires a
high-speed internet connection, which then either has installed  the proper
hardware/software for the "daylight" real time logging, or worse  have to
come up with that on my own... then you can probably count me  out.

Or to put it another way, make it too complicated for me to  casually
operate, and I won't.

And I won't be the only  one.

Can you really afford to chase away the casual operator for the  sake of
trying to catch the very small handful of alleged cheaters?   Isn't there
another way?

73, ron  wn3vaw

Amen Brother!

Chuck KI9A