[CQ-Contest] Anyone using the EZMaster by Ham Radio Solutions?

To: Contest Reflector <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Anyone using the EZMaster by Ham Radio Solutions?
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:43:33 -0400
I currently use WriteLog with the W5XD multi-keyer and would like to
upgrade my SO2R interface box.  It seems that the EZMaster is sortof the
top of the line, and supports all it's functions through a single USB port
(whichwould be handy for me since I'll probably be using a laptop as my
main station computer in the near future).  Unfortunatly, I don't see
much information about it on reflectors or the internet other than the
hamradiosolutions.com website.  Anybody have "in the field" info on this
new box?

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO

--