[CQ-Contest] SMC Hooters Party - This Thursday - 6:30

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SMC Hooters Party - This Thursday - 6:30
From: "Paul Gentry" <Paul@k9pg.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:29:43 -0500
There hasn't been much of a response on this.... only about a dozen people.
Sure hope that there's a bigger turnout

Please fwd this to your club's reflector..... everyone is invited.... and
there will be FREE WINGS for an hour

Would there be any interest in a late night Texas Hold 'em tourney one or
two nights at the Crowne.... no real $ involved of course.... just for fun.
;-)

Reply direct please

lid at k9pg.com

Paul K9PG