[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest tips column

To: SMC@w9smc.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest tips column
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 06:31:43 -0500
HI Gang

I am looking for input on my NCJ column on the topic of stealth contesting.

Do you do your contesting from a location with antenna or other
restrictions? What equipment and antennas do you use? What are your
favorite contests? Have you ever operated a portable stealth contest operation?

If you already sent me something on this topic and did not get a reply,
please re-send it. My virus checker detected an in coming virus and fixed
the problem by deleting my entire in box!

A couple of hams sending me information requested that I don't reveal their
call sign I will leave call signs out if the article if you indicate you
don't want it published.

Please reply by Monday night. Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems *** Dayton Booth 206 ***
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com
www.unifiedmicro.com