Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer
From: "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@dxatlas.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:59:18 -0500
Hi Eric,

> Cool.  Tnx very much, Alex.  I've seen some other great suggestions posted
> here too...and am also willing to "contribute" via PayPal.  Let us know
how
> we can help!

I want to keep Morse Runner freeware, without any requests for donations
associated with it. The people who want to support my development can
register one of my shareware programs.

>  > Sorry for posting my replies to this forum, but my direct emails to
Rick
>  > bounce, and I have no other way to contact him.
> My apologies to all.  I have extensive filtering but have gotten a lot
> direct emails from others

My emails to your address are rejected by my own email server, with error
code 0x800CCC0B = Busy. There are no problems with emails to other
addresses. I have no idea what the problem is.

73 Alex VE3NEA