[CQ-Contest] National Warm-Up Frequency?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] National Warm-Up Frequency?
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:21:46 -0800
Try this one:

We all zero beat 14.050 as the National Warm-Up Frequency and let Auto-CQ's run with a "Testing, 1, 2, 3...Just Warming Up The Frequency...<Callsign>" signals for one-half hour before Phone SS Starts.

Hmmm...maybe not...that could blow a hole in the band (kinda like Global Warming).

73 & "Good luck in the Contest"...

Rick, K6VVA

P.S. My apologies in advance for what is going to have to be very "Robotic" audio this time from here and N6IJ ;-(