[CQ-Contest] re: working friends

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: working friends
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:03:31 -0800
Hi Jim

The deal with working friends is that they need to get on and work
more than 1 station (you).  If you get 50 (or however many) friends on
and all they do is work you, then they are uniques and may not count.
That would look kinda suspicious in your log if you had a bunch of
uniques..  That could be good as they may come on to work you and stay
on and work a bunch more stations.  73
Tom W7WHY