[CQ-Contest] VK Contest Club needs your support!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VK Contest Club needs your support!
From: "vk1aa" <vk1aa@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:45:26 +1000
VK Contest Club is recruiting keen and enthusiastic contestman now!
Our nation-wide club is friendly and vibrant and our objective is to really
enjoy contesting and ham radio.

Current members have varying contest skill levels so you WILL fit in, and pro
or novice are welcome.
VKCC offers unmodulated mailing reflector, web forum, live monthly meetings,
Echolink conference,
plus much more.

We are looking for both MEMBERS (everybody holding a VK call sign who is
sharing our ideas and is willing to submit his/her contest score for VKCC in
major contests) and ASSOCIATED MEMBERS (everybody else who enjoy contesting and
who is willing to help us grow).

Join now!  For more information please visit our website : www.vkcc.com

73 Nick VK1AA/2