Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Scores Database

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kharker@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Scores Database
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:40:40 -0800
Sorry, I don't see 2003 IARU in the contest drop down window when I
sign into the ARRL Contest Score page
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/scores.html?con_id=50.  I
have no trouble signing into this page.  However, I can't log onto the
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2003/IARU/ web site
even though I can sign in to any other ARRL page.  (I am a registered
member with a password, etc)

"Kenneth E. Harker" wrote:

> The scores database for the 2003 IARU HF World Championship is now
> online, along with the Web Report for the contest:
>
> http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/scores.html?con_id=50
> http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2003/IARU/
>
> If the classes in the scores database search engine form confuse you,
> here is a translation table:
>
> Search Form      Reality
> -----------------------------
>      1       IARU HQ Stations
>      A       Single Op CW Only
>      B       Single Op Phone Only
>      C       Single Op Mixed Mode
>      D       Multi-Single Mixed Mode
>      R       IARU Administrative Council Single Ops
>
> --
> Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
> University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
> Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
> Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops
> Austin, TX 78712-1188 USA            http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/

                                     Alan Zack
                     Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
                         Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
          Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                               SEMPER PARATUS