[CQ-Contest] Re: LOTW-NAQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: LOTW-NAQP
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chas.shaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:54:34 +0000
N7MAL Wrote:

>I just checked LOTW and so far 15% of my NAQP contacts are confirmed there. It looks like LOTW >is beginning to catch on.
>I am still waiting for WAS to be confirmed on LOTW. There are a couple of states, with very >active contesters, who have not uploaded any of their contest logs.

I had planned on writing something on this subject, but my neighbor Mal beat me to it. I will further add that there are bound to be several more ops out there like me who have gotten close to the 5B-WAS (or another similar award) and then had to move to a new QTH that required starting all over, Again. Perhaps everyone entering the NAQP's will also send their Cabrillo file to LoTW so we can finish the award this time through. Should make it almost a piece-o-cake. Thanks!

Chas - N5UL  -  Check 55
Hobbs, NM