[CQ-Contest] Super check partial files

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Super check partial files
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 03:53:07 -0000
Hello everyone,

With the help of AD1C, I am creating a new set of master.dta files for the
upcoming Spring contest season. To make these as comprehensive as possible,
we need as many source logs as we can get.

If you wish to contribute to the database, please send me your Cabrillo
format log file for any of the following contests for 2002 or later:
  CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
  CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
  CQ 160M - CW
  ARRL DX - CW, Phone
  ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
  ARRL RTTY Roundup
  ARRL 10M
  ARRL 160M
  IARU Radiosport

I will publish the master.dta files on my web site by early February in time
for the ARRL DX Contest.

More information about this project is available at http://www.k5zd.com/scp.
Thank you for your participation.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
11 Hollis Street, Uxbridge, MA 01569 USA
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com