[CQ-Contest] CQ Tampa, FL

To: CQ Contest Users list <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Tampa, FL
From: Paul WR1X <WR1X@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:44:52 -0500
Good afternoon to all,

I shall be in Tampa, FL starting January 25 through March 10 and would like to
meet up with some contestors and maybe even operate if the opportunity occurs.

If you're interested in meeting me, I would be very interested in meeting you,
please contact me by e-mailing a message to the address below.

Thank you and 73.

Have a good day,

Paul  Bolduc

E-mail: WR1X@arrl.net