[CQ-Contest] Canada Winter Logs for 2002

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Canada Winter Logs for 2002
From: "rtnash" <rtnash@attcanada.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:13:46 -0800
A number of calls for this contest are showing in 3830 for which
we have no records of logs being received or a differing category.
If your log has been missed please let us know now so we can
make our results accurate now instead of after publication! Check
http://www.rac.ca/2002CWCLogs.htm if you sent a log and your
call is listed below.

W2YC category?
AA3B category?