[CQ-Contest] Weapons of Mass QSLing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Weapons of Mass QSLing
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue Aug 12 08:54:27 2003
Hi Ted, liked the title of your message.

Though it's been mentioned here several times of late, I'll toot my own horn
again:

  http://www.ad1c.com/HamRadio/kc1xx_qsl.htm

We used BV to do the mass printing.  It works as well as or better than the
QSL9 program that Ken K1EA wrote, and supports all flavors of Windows printers.

73 - Jim AD1C

--- ted demopoulos <kr1g@hotmail.com> wrote:
> OK Blanket QSLers,
>
> Whattaya using for QSLing software. Although I have never mass/blanket QSLed
> before, people keep insisting on showing up and working 4 or 5 thousand Qs
> in a weekend. And LoTW, as mindblowing and amazing as it will eventually be
> (I did play a wee little part in it, so I'm NOT sarcastic), isn't an
> immediate solution

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC