[CQ-Contest] WRTC-Style IARU Team List Update

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC-Style IARU Team List Update
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Wed Jul 9 23:12:14 2003
Friday is July 11th.
Twelfth, 12th, Saturday is the IARU Contest day.

View our score online starting 12Z on 12th at
www.sral.fi/oh2hq

Bear in mnd all scores will be computer checked.
That means contesters need to be machines in logging
accuracy.

Requirements in operating skills are thougher than
ever before !

73,
Jukka OH6LI

..
>       W2DZO, Team Kiva, ops W2DZO, WS4NC

LI: Kiva means 'Fun' or 'Goody' in Finnish language.
LI: Great team name !