[CQ-Contest] LOTW Status

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Status
From: N7MAL@CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Mon Jun 2 21:58:40 2003
KUDOS'  to the LOTW beta team. They identified and repaired the problem in
remarkable time. Unlike my esteemed friend Pete I don't believe in
coincidences and I think they need more 'big-dumps' like HC8N to really
exercise the system. I think we all now have HC8N LOTW confirmed on all
bands.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm