[CQ-Contest] Re: QSO Party Spam

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: QSO Party Spam
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue Apr 8 11:13:19 2003
It's really easy to add a Calendar event to the eHam website - it's all
web based and you get instant gratification - just click the "Calendar"
link in the left menu area, then click "Add event" near the top.  Or:
http://www.eham.net/calendar/add

After you submit you can see it immediately in the calendar.

Keeping eHam's homepage calendar up-to-date requires no manual
intervention unlike the listing on contesting.com.  The eHam calendar
also holds more than contests <gasp> but you can browse/filter the
entire calendar on the calendar page.

It would be great if some of the "less intense" contests (e.g., QSO
parties) would have an invitational article written about them which
were then submitted to eHam.

See Ward's for last year's SS - http://www.eham.net/articles/4191

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> on