[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct
From: ahokas@tkukoulu.fi (Kari Ahokas)
Date: Tue Apr 1 12:02:14 2003
Personally I find EO6F's effort rather pathetic and ineffective in every
respect. I don't think there's any need to make an any bigger mountain out of a
molehill as has already been made... Bad language is unacceptable of course, no
matter what the reasons are.

By the way, what do you think about the American restaurant chefs who
changed "French fries" into "freedom fries" in their menus when the French
refused to play the game with American rules??

73 de Kari OH1HD

P.S. Let's not boycott anybody, not even those who call CQ DX outside Europe,
even if I would like to get into the log...