[CQ-Contest] Any site w/CQ 160m SSB Results?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Any site w/CQ 160m SSB Results?
From: n4dsl@atrs.com (Jason Armentrout - N4DSL)
Date: Sun Feb 23 15:26:15 2003
Hi I am trying to find results of Previous CQWW 160m contests. The CQ
Website doesn't seem to have them anywhere on their site, like the
ARRL does. I just started subscribing to CQ and I don't have last year's
results. I participated in the contest this weekend and wanted to
compare my score to last years results.
Any websites with this information would be appreciated, or if someone
could email me past years results. I have
searched on google with different phrases and come up with nothing.

Thanks

-
Jason Armentrout
N4DSL