[CQ-Contest] REALLY long contests

Subject: [CQ-Contest] REALLY long contests
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh)
Date: Fri Feb 7 07:49:41 2003
It really is amazing how our memories get better with age.
I find that the more I think of it the better I was in my previous
occupation.
The reality is that I was an above average starter on a poor team (the
KansasCity Chiefs '86-'88)
But nobody can deny I was an All-Pro candidate at my posistion (center).
Now, at a slow 6'-3" and over 300 pounds, I'd be luck to play camera man.
And the physical critera is that of a middle linebacker (although speed is
required)

Oh those good old days! Tube rigs, hand mic's, hardwritten logs, straight
keys, LEATHER Helmets (ouch)!

Tom Baugh
AE9B