[CQ-Contest] TIME OUT ? ARRL10m

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TIME OUT ? ARRL10m
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Thu Dec 12 11:34:39 2002
Gee, Dave, is that fair?

Shouldn't the 30 minute rule be written in the rules so that everyone gets
the word?

Announcing the rule on the reflector misses a lot of people.

Are you going to punish those who do not observe the 30 minute rule that
they did not know existed because they don't subscribe to CQ Contest
reflecotr and even though they read the rules (where that rule does not
exist)?

How about just letting this go this year and making sure it's in the writen
rules for next year's contest?

73,
dale, kg5u